Low Carb Sweet Cream Base
1 tablespoon LorAnn Oils Flavor Fountain Flavorings, White Chocolate Macadamia
2-3 servings Low Carb White Chocolate Brownies, cut into small chunks
1 bar Low Carb White Chocolate Bar
½ cup (60 g) macadamia nuts, dry roasted and unsalted
- Follow the directions to make the Low Carb White Chocolate Brownies and when cooled, cut up the brownie into smaller chunks and put into an empty ice cream container.
- Chop up the bar of Low Carb White Chocolate and add to the container.
- Put the container for the ice cream including its cover upright in the freezer now. This serves two purposes: it keeps the container cold and it forces you to make sure that there’s space in the freezer.
- Follow the instructions for the Low Carb Sweet Cream Base except slightly reduce the amount of heavy cream. (E.g., 2 cups instead of 2¼ cups of heavy cream.) Add the LorAnn Oils Flavor Fountain Flavorings, White Chocolate Macadamia to the sweet cream base. Cover and chill if necessary.
- Follow your ice cream maker’s directions for making ice cream. One to two minutes before the ice cream is done, add the mix-ins. Use a silicone spatula to remove the ice cream from the ice cream maker and freeze until solid.