Low Carb Philadelphia style ice cream base
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons LorAnn Oils Flavor Fountain Flavorings, Banana
1-2 slices Low Carb Chocolate Brownies
- Follow the directions to make the Low Carb Chocolate Brownies and when cooled, cut up the brownie into smaller chunks and put into an empty ice cream container.
- Put the container for the ice cream including its cover upright in the freezer now. This serves two purposes: it keeps the container cold and it forces you to make sure that there’s space in the freezer.
- Follow the directions for the Low Carb Philadelphia style ice cream base. Add the cinnamon and lemon juice to the almond milk at the beginning of the recipe.
- Add the banana ice cream flavoring and mix. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in a refrigerator for 4-6 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator. The mix will be thick and slightly gelatinous. Mix by hand with a silicone spatula or whisk before transferring to the ice cream maker. The mix should be homogeneous.
- Follow your ice cream maker’s directions for making ice cream. Remove from the ice cream using a silicone spatula and add some to the container. Add a layer of brownie bits. Repeat until done. Freeze until solid.