½ cup (128 g) no sugar added peanut butter
½ cup (50 g) powdered erythritol
14 drops EZ-Sweetz
¼ teaspoon salt
Low Carb Philadelphia-style Ice Cream Base
2 tablespoons Peanut Butter & Jelly Ice Cream Flavoring
- Peanut Butter: Mix all of the ingredients in a small bowl until everything is integrated. The mixture will be very grainy.
- Take a tiny clump of the mixture and flatten it on a silicone mat or parchment paper-lined plate. Make little discs about the size and thickness of a half-dollar coin. Move into a freezer to freeze thoroughly.
- Peel the frozen peanut butter discs off the silicone mat or parchment paper and store them an empty ice cream container. Put the container in the freezer.
- Ice Cream: Follow the instructions for the Low Carb Philadelphia-style Ice Cream Base. Add the flavoring after the mix has cooled. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Follow your ice cream maker’s directions for making ice cream. Add a layer of ice cream, then insert some frozen discs vertically into the ice cream. Add more ice cream and repeat until the container is filled.