Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Low Carb Vanilla Fudge Ripple Ice Cream

I’ve been wanting to do this kind of flavor ever since I saw a recipe for “hot fudge sauce” in the Ben and Jerry’s cookbook. I knew it would be relatively easy to do a low carb version, but I’ve been procrastinating. Making my own chocolate swirl was never a top priority. I could have used Hershey’s sugar-free chocolate syrup, but I don’t like the taste of it. Fortunately, there’s another off-the-shelf product that is miles better: ChocZero Honest Syrups. I have tried the chocolate and caramel flavors and they are really good.

Ingredients


Low Carb Sweet Cream Base
2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
ChocZero Honest Syrup, chocolate

Directions

  1. Follow the instructions for the Low Carb Sweet Cream Base. Add the vanilla extract after the mix has cooled, if applicable. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for a few hours.
  2. Follow your ice cream maker’s directions for making ice cream. Remove from the ice cream maker using a silicone spatula into the container. Pour a little ice cream into the container, add the syrup, use the stem of a wooden spoon to swirl it into the mix, then repeat until the container is full. Freeze until solid.
Scoops of ice cream.

Scoops of ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment